X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X

Federation X (TWG) Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Other Wrestling Game
Jack Storm's Bio I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 am by Infamous

» Federation RP Format (MUST READ) - FINALIZED! 14/11/2011
Jack Storm's Bio I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am by Guest

» Dudes for stable
Jack Storm's Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm by Ash Ketchum

» Just a little apology.
Jack Storm's Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm by Lu Bu

» Format in making an RP ----> Infamous guide
Jack Storm's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 pm by Lu Bu

» Feud/rp partner
Jack Storm's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» WoW Wrestlers Cards
Jack Storm's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» Make sentence from 5 letters
Jack Storm's Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm by Lu Bu

» helnik17 bio
Jack Storm's Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    Top posters
    Lu Bu
    Jack Storm's Bio I_vote_lcapJack Storm's Bio I_voting_barJack Storm's Bio I_vote_rcap 
    Infamous
    Jack Storm's Bio I_vote_lcapJack Storm's Bio I_voting_barJack Storm's Bio I_vote_rcap 
    James Young
    Rapper Cobalt
    Ash Ketchum
    [MoS]7
    Slip
    Johnny Quid
    The Lonely Assassain
    The Avenger

Jack Storm's Bio

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Jack Storm's Bio Empty
    PostSubject: Jack Storm's Bio   Jack Storm's Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:57 pm

name: jack storm {the lethal weapon}
    hail from: london england
    entrance theme: hero by skillet

jack storm is a second generation professional wrestler, a son of one of the greatest wrestlers ever, the famous Iron Archon, who trained him in many painful submission techniques. And although he had a solid place in father`s federation, he wanted to prove he can succeed on his own as his greatest dream is to surpass his father in fame. He is very far from his goal at the moment, but his ego is big enough to consider it merely a matter of time.

Arrogant, annoying and aloof, he likes to use the reputation and money of his father, and expects to be granted much more respect than he actually deserves. While competent and talented himself, he generally trusts his bodyguard lil shawty to pull him out of troubles ( which she often does ). Although not unnecessarily cruel, he is rather vindictive and capable of holding a petty grudges for a long time.

His constant companions are two women, one being chantelle scott, his girlfriend and PR agent, a very attractive young lady whose distracting appearance helped jack storm more than once. The other is already mentioned lil shawty, a dangerous woman of possibly indian descent and the owner of two black belts. It is quite obvious she is actually much more dangerous combatant that jack storm himself, and she often shows an open contempt for him, but as long as she is paid what she is paid, she is content.
    Back to top Go down

Jack Storm's Bio
    Page 1 of 1