X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X

Federation X (TWG) Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Other Wrestling Game
Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 am by Infamous

» Federation RP Format (MUST READ) - FINALIZED! 14/11/2011
Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am by Guest

» Dudes for stable
Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm by Ash Ketchum

» Just a little apology.
Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm by Lu Bu

» Format in making an RP ----> Infamous guide
Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 pm by Lu Bu

» Feud/rp partner
Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» WoW Wrestlers Cards
Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» Make sentence from 5 letters
Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm by Lu Bu

» helnik17 bio
Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
Lu Bu
Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_lcapFed Rules (MUST READ) I_voting_barFed Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap 
Infamous
Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_lcapFed Rules (MUST READ) I_voting_barFed Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap 
James Young
Rapper Cobalt
Ash Ketchum
[MoS]7
Slip
Johnny Quid
The Lonely Assassain
The Avenger

Fed Rules (MUST READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infamous
Admin

Fed Rules (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Fed Rules (MUST READ)   Fed Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 am

No cussing in Rps. I don't care if you post (censored) instead of the actual word but I don't to see words that will cause issues for the fed.

No WWE content or TNA copyright content. (If you're name is based off a wwe/tna wrestler most likely you won't be in the fed anyway due to lack of creativity, I'm just making it known I don't want any of there content involved in this fed.)

No recruiting others under contract. (Some of you might feel the need to try and get us new members, I don't have a issue with you getting anxious and attempting to help. It's when you trying to help gets us into trouble that I can't deal with. If they are under a contract and you contact them we get a warning, 3 warnings we are shutdown. Also never offer someone a contract, always refer them to me. I don't want to contact someone and them tell me you offered them 75% merch Legend with 4 appearances, offering contracts is my job. Never recruit someone in twg chat always take it to pm's if you feel the need. Personally I want to be the only one recruiting unless we talk about it personally and I give the ok.)

No contract talk. (NEVER discuss what's on your contract with anyone. Why would you anyway? What if you have something better then them and they find out? They might take offense, and it will cause issues. I never want to get a report about someone in this roster talking contracts in twg chat, and I never want anyone discussing there contract with someone else, that's personally between us.)

Breaking any of these rules will get you removed from the WoW team 99% of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://federationx.forumotion.com

Fed Rules (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1