X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X

Federation X (TWG) Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Other Wrestling Game
The Avenger's Bio I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 am by Infamous

» Federation RP Format (MUST READ) - FINALIZED! 14/11/2011
The Avenger's Bio I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am by Guest

» Dudes for stable
The Avenger's Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm by Ash Ketchum

» Just a little apology.
The Avenger's Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm by Lu Bu

» Format in making an RP ----> Infamous guide
The Avenger's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 pm by Lu Bu

» Feud/rp partner
The Avenger's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» WoW Wrestlers Cards
The Avenger's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» Make sentence from 5 letters
The Avenger's Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm by Lu Bu

» helnik17 bio
The Avenger's Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Lu Bu
The Avenger's Bio I_vote_lcapThe Avenger's Bio I_voting_barThe Avenger's Bio I_vote_rcap 
Infamous
The Avenger's Bio I_vote_lcapThe Avenger's Bio I_voting_barThe Avenger's Bio I_vote_rcap 
James Young
Rapper Cobalt
Ash Ketchum
[MoS]7
Slip
Johnny Quid
The Lonely Assassain
The Avenger

The Avenger's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Avenger

The Avenger

The Avenger's Bio Empty
PostSubject: The Avenger's Bio   The Avenger's Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Ring Name : The Avenger

Date of birth: 23/11/1986

Size: 182 cm

Weight: 86 Kg

Nationality: French

Gimmick: Heel

Finisher: Corkscrew Kick

Trademarks: Weight of revenge ( big splash pin)

Bio:

He was born in a wealthy family. He was brilliant at school and had a great future. But, when he was 14, his life changed. He had a great sense of justice and often defended young peoples against the 5 racketeers that were making law in his school, but he always get beaten up. One day, he discovers wrestling and began to practice this sports in order to defeat the racketeers. He quickly became one of the most talented wrestler of the club and one day decide, it was time for pay back.

He confronts them in a narrow street. The fight quickly turn in a bloody mess and he manages to beat the five of them, thanks to his wrestling training. But he breaks someone's neck by accident and got arrested by the police. The four remaining racketeers accused him and he was condamned to 3 years of jail for youngsters.

When he was finally released, the racketeers had not forgotten him and even not forgiven. They wait for him to come back and attacked him by surprise. After that, he attacked each of them in their home, ready for anything to take his revenge. But his enemies strikes back by attacking his own family and even his old friends. After weeks of brutality, he understands that the situation cannot be stopped by fighting, he decided to move to America, in order to protect his family. Once there, he signed in World of Wrestling Federation for a living, and he will leave nobody prevent him from doing what he wants, and this by any means.

Favourite Quotes: Are you kidding me ?!
Hey, come back to Earth!

Back to top Go down

The Avenger's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X :: Character Biography-
Jump to: