X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X

Federation X (TWG) Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Other Wrestling Game
Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 am by Infamous

» Federation RP Format (MUST READ) - FINALIZED! 14/11/2011
Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am by Guest

» Dudes for stable
Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm by Ash Ketchum

» Just a little apology.
Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm by Lu Bu

» Format in making an RP ----> Infamous guide
Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 pm by Lu Bu

» Feud/rp partner
Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» WoW Wrestlers Cards
Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» Make sentence from 5 letters
Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm by Lu Bu

» helnik17 bio
Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
Lu Bu
Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_vote_lcapAsh Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_voting_barAsh Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_vote_rcap 
Infamous
Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_vote_lcapAsh Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_voting_barAsh Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_vote_rcap 
James Young
Rapper Cobalt
Ash Ketchum
[MoS]7
Slip
Johnny Quid
The Lonely Assassain
The Avenger

Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro Empty
PostSubject: Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro   Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Name: Ash Ketchum

Alignment: Tweener

Height: 5'5

Finisher: Power Flurry, Aerial Fire Fang, Flaming Thunderbolt

Signature: Pokelock, Pokeplex, inverted ddt

Home town: Pallet Town

Bio: Ash's main goal in lifes to be the world's greatest Pokémon Master. Ash began his journey at the age of 10 as a warm-hearted and well-intentioned but stubborn, rash and amateurish Pokémon Trainer. He was forced to accept the cheeky Pikachu from Professor Oak as his starter Pokémon because he carelessly broke his alarm clock in his sleep and woke up late on the day he was set to get his first Pokémon. He was determined to achieve his goal, however, and when Pikachu saw that he was willing to compromise his own safety to keep it safe he formed a strong bond of friendship with Pikachu. This would set his course for the future. But after visiting every region Ash no longer felt the need to train and catch Pokemon, so he left Pikachu and friends with his mother and decided to try his hand at wrestling, he has held many titles and makes friends very easily, but he can turn on you in an instant if you criticize him.

Intro:

*Lights go out lighting spurts out of the titantron*

*Drums start to play softly*
I want to be the very best
*guitars start to play*
like no one ever was
*bass joins*
to win them all is my real test and to defend them is my cause!

*Ash enters wearing jeans, a black shirt, a blue and white jacket and a white and red cap with a pokemon league mark on in*

*mixed reactions from the crowd are being shown*

*Ash continues down the ramp glancing around at the crowd, he then enters the ring as flame shoot out of the the ring posts and lighting hits the centre of the ring. Ash climbs up on the turnbuckle and twists his cap, smirking he shows a pokeball to the crowd and then takes off his cap and places it at ring side and the camera comes off of Ash as he waits for the bell*

Back to top Go down
Slip

PostSubject: Re: Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro   Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 am

I love your name!! <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro   Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:02 pm

haha thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro   Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash Ketchum's Bio and Intro
Page 1 of 1