X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X

Federation X (TWG) Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Other Wrestling Game
[L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 am by Infamous

» Federation RP Format (MUST READ) - FINALIZED! 14/11/2011
[L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am by Guest

» Dudes for stable
[L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm by Ash Ketchum

» Just a little apology.
[L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm by Lu Bu

» Format in making an RP ----> Infamous guide
[L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 pm by Lu Bu

» Feud/rp partner
[L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» WoW Wrestlers Cards
[L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» Make sentence from 5 letters
[L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm by Lu Bu

» helnik17 bio
[L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Lu Bu
[L] (The Save) I_vote_lcap[L] (The Save) I_voting_bar[L] (The Save) I_vote_rcap 
Infamous
James Young
Rapper Cobalt
Ash Ketchum
[MoS]7
Slip
Johnny Quid
The Lonely Assassain
The Avenger

[L] (The Save)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[L] (The Save) Empty
PostSubject: [L] (The Save)   [L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 am

Camera starts rolling in the ring.

Ash is standing in the centre of the ring. All four spotlights shining on him. He takes his time waiting for the crowds down before he begins speaking.

Ash: Hello, everyone it's me, Ash again!

Ash: I'm out here in this ring today to say, no matter who beats me up I will come back up. So if there's anyone backstage that has a problem with me and wants to settle this come out now!! Let's do this one on one, right now bring it on!!
Richie Rowan's theme music a Tribute to Richie plays.

Richie storms down the ring, answering Ash's confrontation.

Richie: You think your tough acting all high and mighty. Trying to be noble and all that justice crap. But Ash you know what? You're not the best best wrestler out there, would you like to know why? Because I AM!.

Meanwhile three mysterious unknown men carrying steel pipes come down to the ring with murderous intent towards Richie and Ash. They start brutally attacking Ash and Richie. Ash takes couple of blows into the rib cage by two of them while Richie takes a steel pipe to the face.

Just then a Mysterious theme song plays.

The three unknown men quickly search out for someone entering. However no one could be seen.

The theme song gets louder.

Then a Mysterious figure comes out from the Bright entrance spotlights shine onto him as the rest of the arena darkens he grabs his microphone and speaks.

Mysterious figure:You three stop it right now, you think attacking others with weapons while you outnumber them is fair? How about I break your legs for this!?

Masked guys look at each other giggling to one another from this mysterious figures insane threat.

Slip:My name is Slip and I'm here to make sure you guys never see the light outside of a hospital room again!!

Slip charges into the ring.
Slip begins his lethal assault onto the unknown men. Just as the unknown men began to get the upper hand with number then Richie and Ash get up and begin their payback.

Slip grabs Unknown Man's ankle
twisting the foot executing an Fantastic Systematic struggle!!

Slip keeps his ruthless submission hold
UNKNOWN MAN IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!
Slip keeps his agonizing submission hold
UNKOWN MAN LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!

Ash Ketchum loads his opponent on his shoulders horizontally
and tries to submit him bending his back terrifyingly with a violent Torture Rack!!
Ash Ketchum keeps his agonizing submission hold
UNKNOWN MAN IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!
Ash Ketchum keeps his agonizing submission hold
UNKOWN MAN LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!

Richie Rowan bounces off the second rope
and grabs his opponent's head and falls backwards onto his back, swinging his legs forward, bending him and slamming his head on the ground with a devastating Springboard DDT!!
UNKNOWN MAN HAS A CUT!!!.

Slip:Attack these guys again and you'll be 6ft under. We don't take that kind of crap here in WoW.

Camera ends.

Last edited by Richie Rowan on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lu Bu
Admin
Lu Bu

[L] (The Save) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [L] (The Save)   [L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:20 am

Paragraph 8 shouldn't be in red.
Full stops, commas, make sure it is there.

Please, don't just post it and leave it there.
Be responsible, proofread and edit it before letting it stay.
Back to top Go down
Slip

[L] (The Save) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [L] (The Save)   [L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:50 am

Sorry to completely change this RP but it just wasn't WoW standard. The members of WoW like to keep a good standard of RP. An RP will seem a look a lot more professional if it has proper grammar, the colour coding is right and if story flows. Please keep this in mind for any of you who read this.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down

[L] (The Save) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [L] (The Save)   [L] (The Save) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:50 pm

there u go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[L] (The Save) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [L] (The Save)   [L] (The Save) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[L] (The Save)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X :: History :: Used Role Plays-
Jump to: