X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X

Federation X (TWG) Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Other Wrestling Game
[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 am by Infamous

» Federation RP Format (MUST READ) - FINALIZED! 14/11/2011
[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am by Guest

» Dudes for stable
[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm by Ash Ketchum

» Just a little apology.
[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm by Lu Bu

» Format in making an RP ----> Infamous guide
[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 pm by Lu Bu

» Feud/rp partner
[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» WoW Wrestlers Cards
[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» Make sentence from 5 letters
[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm by Lu Bu

» helnik17 bio
[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Lu Bu
[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_vote_lcap[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_voting_bar[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_vote_rcap 
Infamous
[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_vote_lcap[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_voting_bar[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_vote_rcap 
James Young
Rapper Cobalt
Ash Ketchum
[MoS]7
Slip
Johnny Quid
The Lonely Assassain
The Avenger

[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL Empty
PostSubject: [J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL   [J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:22 am

The camera fades into a kitchen, where Kenzy seems to be preparing a meal.

He walks up to the fridge, and takes two eggs out. He then goes to his stove and turns the fire on the bottom right spot on the stove. He leans over to a tabletop and grabs a frying pan and a spatula.

Kenzy: Hungry...

Kenzy grabs a bottle of oil and puts some in the pan and waits for it to heat up. He then gets 4 slices of bread, cuts off the crust and puts them on a plate.

He cracks the two eggs and puts them in the pan, and gets the spatula to flip them.

The egg splashes oil and it goes on Kenzy's hand.

Kenzy: AARGH! Stupid son *expletives deleted*...

He continues to fry the egg, then when it appears to be cooked, he grabs a plate and puts them on it and turns off the stove.

He makes a sandwich with the eggs, and adds some barbecue sauce in them.

Kenzy licks his lips, and takes his first bite, the sauce oozing out on the other end.

Kenzy: Delicious.

After finishing his meal, he leaves his house and gets in his car, and heads to the (whatever you call a place where you wrestle) to get ready for his next match.

The camera fades out as he speeds off into the distance...

Back to top Go down
Lu Bu
Admin
Lu Bu

PostSubject: Re: [J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL   [J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 am

Dude. read the RP format, man Twisted Evil

If not, I will make you my dinner!
It is at Rules, Guides, Help section.
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: [J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL   [J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:05 am

Had a check over everything, not really had much to change from what I can see. Well done, that's pretty rare for me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL   [J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[J] [L] Kenzy's RP: MA MEAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X :: History :: Used Role Plays-
Jump to: