X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X

Federation X (TWG) Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Other Wrestling Game
[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 am by Infamous

» Federation RP Format (MUST READ) - FINALIZED! 14/11/2011
[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am by Guest

» Dudes for stable
[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm by Ash Ketchum

» Just a little apology.
[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm by Lu Bu

» Format in making an RP ----> Infamous guide
[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 pm by Lu Bu

» Feud/rp partner
[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» WoW Wrestlers Cards
[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» Make sentence from 5 letters
[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm by Lu Bu

» helnik17 bio
[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    Top posters
    Lu Bu
    [L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_vote_lcap[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_voting_bar[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_vote_rcap 
    Infamous
    [L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_vote_lcap[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_voting_bar[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_vote_rcap 
    James Young
    Rapper Cobalt
    Ash Ketchum
    [MoS]7
    Slip
    Johnny Quid
    The Lonely Assassain
    The Avenger

[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Fallen Dane

[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance Empty
    PostSubject: [L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance   [L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:39 am

Music starting to play and on a stage appears a person dressed in a white sport costume. Public in perplexity expects that the stranger will tell. The man grabs the mic and starts talking.

Stranger: Hello folks, I can see you are all enjoying the show tonight. So I’ll not take much time from you, to bothering you with endless speech. Let’s go straight to the point.

Crowd cheers.

Stranger: My name is Fallen Dane. Our GM has signed me a contract, which means I’m the new superstar of this show. Some of you, already know who I’m, and how I do things.

Crowd splits in half. One side starts to boo, another don’t know how to react.

Fallen Dane: I see you still remember that accident with me and my partner? *starting to smile*YES!! I enjoyed stealing his title, yes; I crushed his dreams, but who cares? I became first blood champion, which means, I like… ohhh sorry, I ENJOY hurting, destroying people. The more they scream, the more I take pleasure from it. What can be more exciting than see your opponent taking injury or being plundered?! The goal is to win, not to how. HAHAHAHAHA!

Crowd starts to boo.

Fallen Dane: Shut up! How can you boo me if you don’t even know me? Maybe I need to start hurting people to show you how weak you baby faces are? How can they scream when there are getting beat by a real man?

Crowd starts to chant: We hate you, we hate you.

Fallen Dane: Who cares? Who cares? Whoooooo caaaaares? Anyway, I made a statement, so let’s the actions speak.

Fallen Dane drops the microphone and walks away with evil smile on his face.
    Back to top Go down
    Lu Bu
    Admin
    Lu Bu

[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance   [L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:01 am

Not bad.
    Not much basic errors.
    But be careful, sometimes you forgot about the fullstops.

And it is called microphone, not micro lol!

Let the actions speak.
    Not speak louder.

Though, "actions speak louder than words" is okay.
    Back to top Go down

[L] [J] Fallen Dane appearance
    Page 1 of 1