X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X

Federation X (TWG) Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Other Wrestling Game
[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 am by Infamous

» Federation RP Format (MUST READ) - FINALIZED! 14/11/2011
[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am by Guest

» Dudes for stable
[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm by Ash Ketchum

» Just a little apology.
[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm by Lu Bu

» Format in making an RP ----> Infamous guide
[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 pm by Lu Bu

» Feud/rp partner
[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» WoW Wrestlers Cards
[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» Make sentence from 5 letters
[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm by Lu Bu

» helnik17 bio
[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
Lu Bu
[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_vote_lcap[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_voting_bar[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_vote_rcap 
Infamous
[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_vote_lcap[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_voting_bar[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_vote_rcap 
James Young
Rapper Cobalt
Ash Ketchum
[MoS]7
Slip
Johnny Quid
The Lonely Assassain
The Avenger

[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  Empty
PostSubject: [L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax    [L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:26 pm

"Combat Veteran" by: Soldier Hard bursts through the speakers as the sound of machine gun shots go through the arena.

The arena goes dark and a spotlight shines on a man wearing camo pants and a black tanktop, also carrying a machine gun.

He walks to the ring and stands on the turn buckle and raises his hands up and a U.S.A flag falls from the roof. He then asks for a mic and begins to speak.

Tyrax: My name... My name is.... Tyrax!

The fans cheer.

Tyrax: Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you, weighing in at 203 pounds, standing 6 foot 3 inches tall!!..... And I in the United States Army!!!

The audience starts chanting U.S.A... U.S.A!

Tyrax: Yea, that’s right!!! I have fought in the roughest, toughest, hardest, wars. I have given my blood, sweat, and tears to make the United States a free place! I am actually on break right now, but I am so in love with war, I came here so I could start war with wrestlers that think they can beat me!..... So as soon as the man in charge can set me up with a match, I would love to show you all what the United States Army is all about!

Tyrax drops his mic and leaves the arena, while his theme music begins to play.

Back to top Go down
Rapper Cobalt
Admin
Rapper Cobalt

PostSubject: Re: [L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax    [L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 am

Actually i really dig this character, finnaly something real not a douche from the alises wonderland. Nothing special in the rp but it was catchy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax    [L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am

all of my appearence rps suck... but they get better as we go
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: [L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax    [L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:21 pm

I actually liked this roleplay as well, not sure what about it that I like, but there's something about it that grabs my attention and makes me like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax    [L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[L] [J] First Appearence of Tyrax
Page 1 of 1