X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X

Federation X (TWG) Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Other Wrestling Game
James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 am by Infamous

» Federation RP Format (MUST READ) - FINALIZED! 14/11/2011
James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am by Guest

» Dudes for stable
James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm by Ash Ketchum

» Just a little apology.
James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm by Lu Bu

» Format in making an RP ----> Infamous guide
James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 pm by Lu Bu

» Feud/rp partner
James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» WoW Wrestlers Cards
James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» Make sentence from 5 letters
James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm by Lu Bu

» helnik17 bio
James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
Lu Bu
James Young (Intro and Bio) I_vote_lcapJames Young (Intro and Bio) I_voting_barJames Young (Intro and Bio) I_vote_rcap 
Infamous
James Young (Intro and Bio) I_vote_lcapJames Young (Intro and Bio) I_voting_barJames Young (Intro and Bio) I_vote_rcap 
James Young
Rapper Cobalt
Ash Ketchum
[MoS]7
Slip
Johnny Quid
The Lonely Assassain
The Avenger

James Young (Intro and Bio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young

James Young

James Young (Intro and Bio) Empty
PostSubject: James Young (Intro and Bio)   James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:25 am

James Young: The Young Prince

Known for his finishers, the J D Y and the Young Screamer.
His trademarks Young Drop and Young Elbow and Modified Roundhouse Kick.
His taunts Young Glare and Young Hand-wipe
Face or Heel: Heelish Tweener
Home: London, England
Height: 6'5

Start Roleplay

The Camera finds itself looking at a beautiful female interviewer who has her mic in hand ready to interview somebody.

Interview: "I have here at this moment of time, a young man who is set to make his debut tonight, James Young."

Suddenly the camera shows a tall young man with long black hair and pale red eyes standing new to the young female interview, looking calm and relaxed, even though he is being interviewed by a beautiful young lady that is a head shorter than he is.

Interviewer: "Good evening, James. Tell me, what is currently going through your mind with your debut match very soon to be started."

James Young looks down at the interviewer with a raised eyebrow, looking almost amused by the question.

James: "What is going through my mind? Tell me, have you ever had that nervous feeling that you're going make a mistake, or make a fool out of yourself in your very first match or doing something the very first time?"

Interviewer: "Everyone does James, it's perfectly normal for that to happen."

James looks up at the ceiling for a moment, before a glint seems to appear in his eyes, not that the interviewer seems to notice.

James: "That's the thing, I never get nervous about doing something for the first time, because I KNOW that I can win, I KNOW that I am better than many people in this god damn business at making an impact, whether that means I make someone scream with the Young Screamer, or I -"

Suddenly James holds his head as if he is in pain causing the interviewer to look at him in worry, but he suddenly snaps his head back at the interviewer before jumping in the air and wraps his arm around the interviewer's head and falls with the interviewer's head within his grasp smashing her face first on the ground, leaving up lying unconscious. James jumps to his feet easily, before looking down at the woman who is no longer conscious.

James: "Or I just hit them with the J D Y!!"

James scoffs before he walks off leaving the poor interviewer on the ground for someone to find her.

End Roleplay

Hope you can all read that okay.
Back to top Go down
Lu Bu
Admin
Lu Bu

PostSubject: Re: James Young (Intro and Bio)   James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 am

James, is the roleplay here meant for the show?

If yes, please post it at the Roleplay section, thanks.

The other half can stay here Smile
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: James Young (Intro and Bio)   James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 am

It's not for the show, but for you to get an insight for James Young.

Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: James Young (Intro and Bio)   James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Here is an example of my two finishers being put into use against someone, who we know very, very well

James Young leans on the ropes to get the touch!
James Young stalks Lu Bu like a predator stalking its prey looking cautiously at Lu Bu
before suddenly pouncing and standing on Lu Bu’s back and starts attempting to pull out Lu Bu’s arms out of their sockets wanting to hear Lu Bu’s screams executing violent Young's Screamer !!
James Young keeps his excruciating submission hold
LU BU IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!
James Young keeps his excruciating submission hold
James Young releases his grasp
James Young grabs Lu Bu's hair
James Young approaches Lu Bu and grasps him by his chest,
executing a violent Tie Up Knee Strike!!
James Young holds his head as if he is in pain before he suddenly snaps his head back at Lu Bu and jumps in the air and wraps his arm around Lu Bu's head
and falls with Lu Bu's head within his grasp smashing Lu Bu face first on the mat executing Incredible J D Y !!
LU BU HAS A CUT!!!
James Young grabs Lu Bu's hair
James Young lunges himself on the ropes
James Young grasps Lu Bu's head with an arm
and with the other arm hits him performing a violent Real Deal!! !!
James Young is about to perform his taunt
James Young looks at the opponent before proceeding to wipe his hands clean as if he had been touching trash instead of the opponent executing A Young handwipe

Oh and a taunt as well, forgot about that, this happened during a STABLE match where I entered the ring and immediately made an example of what I can do, using Lu Bu, hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Lu Bu
Admin
Lu Bu

PostSubject: Re: James Young (Intro and Bio)   James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Haha! I don't mind you use me as a subject.

However, I don't understand why you showing the finisher and taunts detail.
If it hits during a match, it will show.
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: James Young (Intro and Bio)   James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:29 pm

The reason that I ended up showing the finishers was because that was the best that I have ever done with the Young Screamer, ever. Plus I made you scream in pain and gave you a cut.

Though the taunt ... it was just there, I guess.
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: James Young (Intro and Bio)   James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Got a brand new finisher, in the form of the J D Y Spear, just wanted to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Lu Bu
Admin
Lu Bu

PostSubject: Re: James Young (Intro and Bio)   James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Okay. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Young (Intro and Bio)   James Young (Intro and Bio) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Young (Intro and Bio)
Page 1 of 1