X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X

Federation X (TWG) Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Other Wrestling Game
[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 am by Infamous

» Federation RP Format (MUST READ) - FINALIZED! 14/11/2011
[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am by Guest

» Dudes for stable
[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm by Ash Ketchum

» Just a little apology.
[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm by Lu Bu

» Format in making an RP ----> Infamous guide
[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 pm by Lu Bu

» Feud/rp partner
[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» WoW Wrestlers Cards
[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» Make sentence from 5 letters
[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm by Lu Bu

» helnik17 bio
[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
Lu Bu
[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_vote_lcap[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_voting_bar[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_vote_rcap 
Infamous
[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_vote_lcap[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_voting_bar[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_vote_rcap 
James Young
Rapper Cobalt
Ash Ketchum
[MoS]7
Slip
Johnny Quid
The Lonely Assassain
The Avenger

[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young

James Young

[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure Empty
PostSubject: [L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure   [L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:59 pm

The sounds of clocks ticking away fills up the room of darkness, before suddenly a man appears from the darkness, escaping from it's coat that tries to draw him back inside. His pale red eyes stare emptily at the camera as it takes in his long black hair, and his red jacket, which has black symbols of the letters "JDY", as does his red wrestling pants, when they come to view. On the back of his jacket, there is a picture of a person screaming in pain with the words "Young Screamer" written on top.

Man: Is there a reason that you're following me around?

Cameraman: ...

The man sighs in annoyance at being ignored.

James: Fine, my name is James Young, will you stop following me around now?

Cameraman: No.

James: Why not?

Frustration is starting to leak into James' voice.

Cameraman: Because you're one of the main attractions of the show at the moment, you're a wrestler who will be entertaining the crowd.

James: Me, entertain people? I'm sorry, but you're talking to the wrong person. I don't entertain people, I HURT people, and if you don't get away from me, I'll will beat the holy life out of you because you wouldn't get away from me! Now go away!

The cameraman finally takes the hint and runs off in a hurry, though now another camera is focuses on James, one that he ignores.

James: Now where is Infamous' office? I need to see that guy for something.

James makes his way to the office of Infamous, or attempts to at least, where he knocks on the door loudly, aiming to get a response.

James: Hey, Infamous! It's your best signing you'll ever make! You know, the only who is the best at using the microphone in the entire business today. The one who will rock the show by becoming the greatest champion that you will ever see!

Last edited by James Young on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Infamous
Admin

PostSubject: [L]   [L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:01 pm

The environment turns pitch black as smoke fills the hallways around the GM's door. James begins to circle around questioning the happenings of the environment.
Static fills the camera's view making it difficult to see what is occurring. A dark deep pitched voice is heard around the location and appears to come from nowhere, as blood streams from under the GM's office.

"No man is above another, signing your soul in blood gives you no right to feel you are above others. You are a simple pawn, don't take what you have received for granted. You come to my gates expecting a response, responding words of assurance... You will receive none. Speak your intentions."

The voice comes to a pause as the GM's office begins to rattle as if it has life of its own, as James is staring in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
https://federationx.forumotion.com
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: [L]   [L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:09 pm

James blinks a few times, trying to register what he was seeing, before he shakes his head.

James: I have seen a lot worse than that, so your little intimidation games won't work on me, Infamous."

James' eyes widen suddenly, before slapping his hand to the side of his head as if he was in pain, before he suddenly shakes his head, wondering why that sudden urge just built up out of nowhere. James licks his lips in attempt to calm himself down, but a dark chuckle allows itself to escape.

James: What I want from you, is an answer, not one of reassurance, not one signing away my very soul, but a simple answer to a simple answer that everyone in this very arena wants to hear from your very mouth.

James pauses as he takes a moment to think about how to word his question, the one that will make the fans demand when it will happen.

James: What I, the man who has the best skills with a microphone in this business wants to say, the man who will one day be your greatest ever champion needs to know is simply this. When will we, not just me, but the fans as well, know when title matches will be starting to get set up.

The fans cheer at this idea, while James turns to the camera and waves at the fans, breaking the fourth wall, before turning to Infamous' door once again, which is still leaking blood from beneath.

James: So what do you say? I do believe that the fans have spoken, they want to know too, you know, when will we find out about the titles?
Back to top Go down
Infamous
Admin

PostSubject: [L]   [L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:59 pm

The blood rushing under the door begins to retract and the lighting around the area begins to turn normal. James Young still unfazed continues to stand in front of the office door waiting for a answer. Several moments go by with no response, yet James Young continues to show his stubbornness and dedication to a answer by refusing to twitch a muscle. The motionless environment continues to stall until finally the deep voice of Infamous can be heard.

"You like all the others in attendance are in no position to request knowledge. You are stubborn yet simple, waiting for a response expecting me to answer. I have no limits, no care, no worries about the thoughts of those in attending, as my job is to revive chaos not please the useless. You stand and stall expecting a answer like a newborn baby pouting for what he wants. You will receive no answer from me, nor another reply. I have dealings far greater then your mind can exceed, I have no time to waste on you."

The cameras continue to focus on James Young who has a shocked expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://federationx.forumotion.com
Lu Bu
Admin
Lu Bu

PostSubject: Re: [L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure   [L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:42 am

Nice RP. Lots of content.

However, I'm not sure FULL CAPITAL LETTERS is allowed.
Don't worry, if it does, I will include that also.
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: [L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure   [L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:35 am

Thank you, though I have been editing a few things, since I saw that I made some mistakes that I couldn't see last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure   [L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[L][S] The Start of the Young Adventure
Page 1 of 1